Makeaquick.com

Categorized Pixel Advertising

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Makeaquick.com's first SALE!

We here at Makeaquick.com want to congratulate and welcome MonaVie’s Ruth Cardon and her Canadian Acai Juice Company as our initial advertiser on our beautiful interactive site. Our staff is so excited to be working with Ruth! She’s a tremendous person and has a profoundly positive effect on everyone she meets. We look forward to getting healthier and wealthier together! MonaVie is changing people’s lives for the better everyday and here’s just one example of how:

I am a 21 year old college student at UCLA. I am slightly overweight, and a little bit worried about the direction in which my health could turn in the future. I heard about MonaVie from a cousin who’s a fitness coach, so I went to a tasting with my father who was also interested in what MonaVie could do for his health. My father has high blood pressure, as do I, and we have both been worried about our wellness. At the meeting we listened to some amazing first-hand testimonials of people at the party and decided to buy the juice after tasting it. It’s delicious!

Since drinking the juice, I have felt so much more energetic and full of life, not to mention more motivated to be healthy. I recently checked my blood pressure and it’s in the "good" range for the first time in 3 years! My father, an avid runner who has chronic hip and knee problems, had not been able to run in quite some time. He has not felt any pressure in his troubled areas since about a week after he started drinking MonaVie. And now, after feeling no pain and seeing his blood pressure drop to a “good” level, he’s running everyday!

MonaVie has really changed my life and my Dad seems 20 years younger these days! Having seen how happy my father is, my mother has started drinking MonaVie as well! We’re definitely a much healthier and happier family because of this wonderful product and we aim to share it with everyone we know and meet!
For more information and to get your MonaVie ordered today, please visit:
www.mymonavie.com/canadianacaijuice